Hire a Diligent Estate Planning Attorney in the Pleasant Grove, UT Area
Offering counsel for all of your legal matters
Work with a Dependable Estate Planning Lawyer in the Pleasant Grove, UT Area
Find Out Why We Are the Right Law Firm for You
At Byers Law PLLC, we are committed to providing our clients with strategies that protect their best interests. Whether you are planning for the future or acting on present conditions, we are here to ensure you get the legal assistance you need. Our legal services are here to help you understand your options and make confident decisions. Whether you are searching for an estate planning attorney, business lawyer, or real estate lawyer, we can help. Our vast services allow our clients to navigate their legal matters easily.
We understand that every individual has a unique situation. Because of this, we work diligently to provide tailored solutions for each of our clients. Our estate planning lawyer in Pleasant Grove, UT is here to provide you with peace of mind. We want our estate planning services to give you greater control over your business, property, and finances. In addition, we aim to save you and your loved one’s time, money, stress, and heartache.
Develop a Plan Tailored to Your Individual Needs
We Offer Personalized Services
- Trust-Based Estate Plans: A trust-based estate plan uses a living trust to hold title to assets while you are living. Trusts are flexible and allow you to avoid probate and minimize estate taxes. Our trust attorney can help you draft your plan.
- Will-Based Estate Plans: Wills are typically less expensive to prepare and less complex than other options. This is often an effective estate planning tool. Call our will lawyer to learn more.
- Comprehensive Estate Plans: We will help you plan who will receive your assets after your death. A comprehensive estate plan will include wills and trusts, power of attorney, healthcare directives, and beneficiary designations.
- Guardianship Wills: Establish who will take care of your children when you are gone. This can be family members or another adult.
- Power of Attorney Documents: When you establish power of attorney, this will allow an individual to act on your behalf. This power of attorney may be given temporary or permanent authority.
- Advance Healthcare Directives and Living Wills: We will help you draft legal instructions that regard your future medical care.
- Specialty Irrevocable Trusts: A specialty trust is typically irrevocable and is set up to accomplish a certain goal.
- Reviewing and Updating Existing Estate Plans: Make effective changes to your estate plan with the help of our experienced estate planning attorney.
Areas we serve include:
- Orem, UT
- American Fork, UT
- Provo, UT
- Orem, UT
- Vineyard, UT
- Lindon, UT
Jordon Byers is a amazing attorney! Never misses a call or text! He actually cares about his clients.Natasha Turner3/17/2021
very professional and knowledgeable. I will be taking all my real estate legal needs to firm. Able to address/answer questions... read morebarb pumphrey3/17/2021
Taylor always works to get you the best deal possible for legal services. These attorneys are bright and business savvy.... read moreJefferson Jarvis9/17/2020
Byers Shaw are very professional and treated me very well. Highly recommended!Steven Perez9/17/2020
Taylor Shaw is amazing! He responds really quickly and is extremely personable. 5/5 would recommend!Kevin Walters9/17/2020
Byers Shaw is the best! Both Jordan and Taylor work so hard to win you your case. They are reliable,... read moreWesley Palmer Jr9/17/2020
Excellence attorneys. I use them all the timeGeorge Simons9/17/2020
Taylor Shaw is incredibly accessible and responsive. Always goes the extra mile to provide affordable, high quality legal services. Extremely... read moreKarigan Eppich9/17/2020
We contacted Taylor Shaw after trying to settle an accident case by ourselves. He was willing to put in the... read moreA M9/17/2020